Challenging legal situations can feel like the beginning of a nightmare. It is difficult to know what steps to take to protect your rights and your best interests. By securing skilled and experienced legal guidance and advocacy, you can move forward with confidence that you are making the right choices.
We offer our exceptional legal representation to those facing issues such as:
- Personal injury — We are dedicated to helping people secure the compensation they need to move forward with their lives again.
- Criminal charges — Partners John Boren and Steve Oliver are former Chief Deputy Prosecutors for Morgan County. Their experience and our firm's focus on trial strength help our clients protect their rights.
- Estate planning and administration — Settling questions about the future of your estate today can help you and your loved ones avoid unanswered questions and conflict.
- Family law — Divorce and other family law matters are incredibly personal and challenging. We offer experienced guidance to help you build a better tomorrow.
- Real estate and business law — We offer a comprehensive range of services to businesses and real estate owners and purchasers.
- Planning and zoning — Partner Dale Coffey is a former attorney for the Morgan County Planning Commission. He can assist with all manner of planning and zoning issues, including appeals.
A Tier-1 Indianapolis Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law Firm1 with small town Values
At Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP, we have been serving the legal needs of Central Indiana since 1981. During that time, we have built a reputation for providing the exceptional representation our clients need when the most challenging situations occur. Our focus on litigation allows us to always be prepared to fight for our clients when other means will not achieve their goals. We have more than 80 years of combined experience that we rely on to create highly effective cases and strategies that create real results for our clients. Our track record of success has helped us earn numerous honors over the years, including John Boren and Steve Oliver members of the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum, being listed among the Best Lawyers in America* in representing the injured, Super Lawyers and among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Indiana.
Contact The Martinsville Lawyers Of Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP
When you are facing a difficult legal issue, you need to know that your rights and your best interests will be protected. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our highly skilled attorneys, call 765-558-3516, toll free at 800-403-9971 or contact us online.
*The Best Lawyers in America® 2013. Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
1 Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP has been named a Tier 1 firm in Indianapolis for Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation by U.S. News- Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" for 2014.